From series 'Unknown Places I've Never Been'
noun, plural pe·num·brae [-bree], pe·num·bras.
- the partial or imperfect shadow outside the complete shadow of an opaque body, as a planet, where the light from the source of illumination is only partly cut off.
- the grayish marginal portion of a sunspot.
- a shadowy, indefinite, or marginal area.
Print Option Details
High quality giclée reproductions (water marks removed of course) are available to order in various sizes on a selection of substrates. There are many options, read carefully to choose the perfect fit.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks (although usually much faster) for prints, as I make them to order, so the time-frame depends on how busy my printer is. Thank-you.
- Prints are often shipped directly from 3rd party printer (to save on shipping cost and resources) therefore receipt will be sent separately.
- Locals only Merville studio pick-up option available, message me for details.
Wood, available for select paintings only
1/2 inch twelve-ply birch wood panel printed using the giclée (UV inkjet) method. Each wood print has it's own unique wood grain which gently shows through the ink, lending a unique rustic aesthetic to the piece. Various sizes to choose from and all come ready to hang. Excellent print longevity, rated for 100 plus years fade resistance.
Thick canvas that won’t sag stretched on kiln-dried Canadian basswood frames that won’t warp. Giclée print using green certified HP inks that won’t fade for 200+ years. Beautiful vibrant option with larger print sizes available. Stretched and ready to hang.
Giclée print on thick canvas, using green certified HP inks that won’t fade for 200+ years. Will be shipped rolled in a tube, stretching/framing is your responsibility. This option allows for extra large print size, while still shipping at a reasonable cost.
Printed on thick high-quality paper. Shipped rolled in mailing tube, framing is your responsibility. Affordable option, easy to diy frame and still have a beautiful finished piece.
“The art piece is just like in the photo. It was well-packaged and sent expeditiously. Thank you.”
– Kathy D'Ignazio
“Love the print - it’s hanging on the wall of my office.”
– Carol Ross
“This print is so vibrant and lovely. I love the subject and the colors and the quality of the print is very good. Can't wait to put it on my wall.”
– Michele Guerra